My journey began with a series of questions. That’s how all journeys begin. The shape of my journey was a reflection of my own personal answers to those questions. The shape of your journey will be different from mine, but at bottom, our questions will be the same. These are not easy questions, by the way. They are merely the biggest and oldest questions of any human life:
- Who am I?
- Who does my life belong to?
- What is my relationship to divinity?
- What have I come here to do?
- Do I have the right to change my own path?
- With whom do I want to share my path — if anyone?
- Do I have the right to experience pleasure and peace? If so, what would bring me pleasure and peace?